Our client is an international company that combines a global presence. They serve financial institutions, multinationals, funds, and charities as well as private clients. We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Accounting and Finance Team. The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Accounting for a range of financial instruments and capital structures, active in the securitization or real estate industry;
• Managing own portfolio of clients, incorporated in various jurisdictions across Europe;
• Preparation of balance sheet and income statements of special purpose vehicles (SPVs) according to local accounting standards and financial guidelines;
• Providing support to Senior Accountants in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports or management accounts;
• Preparing statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports;
• Supporting and filing VAT and other tax returns;
• Preparing and filing regulatory statistical returns to central banks;
• Working closely with stakeholders, clients and other Trustmoore offices;
• Processing payments to related to the day-to-day activities of securitization vehicles.
• Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
• At least 1 year relevant work experience in Accounting/Finance;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude;
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
• Experience with MS Excel and MS Word;
• Ability to cope with deadlines.
• A very attractive working culture based on mutual trust and cooperation;
• Regular training and development at the highest level by leading local and foreign lecturers;
• Social package including additional health insurance and food vouchers;
• Excellent remuneration.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data. “HR Consulting Partners” LTD in its capacity of administrator of personal data ensures full protection.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2393/03.11.2017